Saturday, January 9, 2016

Feature Artist - Heather Patterson

Greetings from Old Woods Artist Gatherings,

Please let us introduce you all to Heather Patterson for this weeks artist.



Name:

Heather Patterson

Age:

28

How did you get started in art?

My grandfather was a painter and when I was 6, he and I would sit at our easels side by side and paint. Can't say I was very good but I tried!

Hometown:

Portland, OR

What types of art do you enjoy doing?

I enjoy acrylics, pen and ink, and pencil

Do you have a dream project?

Someday would really like to complete a large piece entirely done in stippling. So far I have only complete 9x11 at the largest.

Do you have a favorite piece of artwork completed?

I am particularly proud of a large acrylic piece I did of a anime character as well as pieces I have done for my grandfather.

Is there another artist that inspires you?

I am inspired by anime, animals, and colors more than one particular person. I will always be inspired by: Caravaggio, Georgia O'Keefe, Monet, Toulouse Lautrec

Do you have any links to your work online?

Etsy Shop - https://www.etsy.com/shop/Sourapplesnapart 

Contact: Email: heatherpatters87@gmail.com

Pics of Heather's work:


Please be sure to check out Heather's Etsy shop at above link with her work. Thank you to Heather for sharing your story. 

Adam Armstrong - Old Woods Artist Gatherings

No comments:

Post a Comment