Saturday, January 2, 2016

Feature Artist - Madison Loveall (Maddy)


Name or Nickname:

Madison Loveall (Maddy)

Age:

19

How did you get started in art?

I've always loved creativity, I found ceramics through school.

Hometown:

Florence, Oregon.

What types of art do you enjoy doing?

Predominantly ceramics, but photography is my secondary.

Do you have a dream project?

Running and operating my own ceramics studio, selling my work to support it and myself.

Do you have a favorite piece of artwork completed?

I definitely have pieces I like better than others. The next piece will always be the best, that's basically the attitude. Every piece I make is my favorite in that moment, though often times that moment doesn't linger for very long.

Is there another artist that inspires you?

All artists inspire me, most of all those that I can work alongside. I have many friends and peers that inspire me, and my mother most of all encourages me.

Where can we find your work?:

My etsy shop can be found at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GoodPotCeramics

Pics of your work:


Thanks Maddy for being on our blog. Please visit Maddy at his Etsy store at above link.

Adam Armstrong - Old Woods Artist Gatherings

No comments:

Post a Comment